Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The primary purpose of the TRIP Group is to keep travellers safe. Therefore, members shall have as his/her primary purpose for joining the group, the safety of people travelling. The Group is not a marketplace for the provision of products, services or information to be sold. The focus of the Group shall be to share knowledge, experience and expertise to achieve the primary purpose.
A TRIP Group Member shall be an individual, association or business, which, in the opinion of the Group’s Board of Directors, operates to a standard, which shows professionalism and quality that benefits the Membership of the Group.
A business wishing to apply to become a TRIP Group Member must have been trading for a minimum of one year before its application can be considered, unless otherwise approved by the Board of Directors.
A TRIP Group Member shall not be an individual, association or business who’s purpose for joining the group is to sell their products and services to members, unless otherwise approved by the Group’s Board of Directors.
Membership entitles two employees from the member organisation to attend each of our masterclass events. Those attending must not have any external business interests which conflict with the TRIP Group’s non-sales environment policy. Nor shall the member organisation offer places to those not directly employed by their organisation, or those employed on a contract basis.
Events outside of TRIP Group masterclasses are limited to members on a first come, first serve basis. This includes guest speaker events and any event not advertised as a masterclass. The TRIP Group reserves the right to limit the number of attendees at their discretion.
TRIP Group Members and Partners are expected to enhance relations with Members of the Group and increase the perception and professionalism of the travel risk management industry as a whole.
TRIP Group Members and Partners must not bring the Group into disrepute or take action that would denigrate Members of the Group.
TRIP Group Members and Partners must not misrepresent their affiliation with the Group nor make use of any Group logo, or the initials TRIP, other than the approved TRIP Group Member logo.
The TRIP Group Member logo itself may not be used on any publication or publicity material that includes reference to any retail or principal activity, which could satisfy normal TRIP Group Membership criteria.
All use of the TRIP Group Member logo must be approved by the Board of Directors before publication.
Members are NOT permitted to use TRIP Group events and resources as a platform to sell their own products and services without express permission from the Board of Directors. Any breach of this will result in termination of membership without recompense, as detailed below under “Termination”.
Your member resources password is strictly intended for members only usage. Unauthorised sharing or distribution can result in membership termination and or legal action
The application process may take up to 4 weeks from receipt of your completed application and subscription payment. We will advise you of the commencement date of your membership upon application.
The Group’s Board of Directors will have sole discretion in deciding whether to accept an individual, association or business as a TRIP Group Member. The decision of the Board of Directors is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Each individual, association or business named in the application form agrees to the use of their personal data for the purpose of receiving information regarding the TRIP Group and its Partners. This information will not be shared with any third parties.
An annual subscription will be payable as determined by the Board of Directors. On completion of the application form an invoice will be raised and payment will be required upon receipt of this invoice.
The membership period is one year from date of membership activation, continuing for a further year upon renewal of the membership. Our payment terms are full payment by return. TRIP Group Member status will cease if the subscription is not paid by the due date.
The Group’s Board of Directors will have sole discretion in deciding to terminate the participation of any individual, association or business from the Group.
The decision of the Board of Directors is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
On the termination of participation in the Group for any reason whatsoever, the former TRIP Group Member shall not be entitled to recover any part of the subscription paid for the current year. The former TRIP Group Member shall immediately cease to display the logo in any form whatsoever and shall not make any further reference to the Group.
Resignations are required in writing and the Member/Partner will remain active until the end of the financial year.
Any change to these Terms & Conditions shall be at the discretion of the Board of Directors, and shall be advised to TRIP Group Members and Partners from time to time.
Appointment as a TRIP Group Member does not create any form of legal relationship between the Group and the TRIP Group Member or Partner other than the rights and obligations set out above. The status is particular to the entity and is not transferable.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The TRIP Group prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained on this website is liable to change and although The TRIP Group makes every effort to keep material on this website up to date and accurate, there may be delays, errors or omissions. The TRIP Group does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
The TRIP Group is not responsible for any error or omission on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice. The TRIP Group does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Liability of The TRIP Group for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent allowable under the relevant laws.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Those Third Party Websites are not under the control of The TRIP Group, and The TRIP Group does not endorse and is not responsible for any material on, or linked to from, Third Party Websites (“Third Party Material”).
In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, The TRIP Group makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
- that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. The TRIP Group is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking material on this website to Third Party Material.
“The TRIP Group” and all associated trademarks used on this website are registered or pending trademarks of The TRIP Group and/or its related entities. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by The TRIP Group except where necessary for viewing material on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)